JT flew in for Valentines Day weekend! The weather turned out to be crummy, so we did some indoor activities on Saturday -had some real southern BBQ at a place called BillyBobsBBQ and saw the movie Coraline (dont see it). We did a lot of cooking, playing of raquetball, and laying on the couch and talking. The second picture up there, Connie, is of Mario Kart!! When we go to Best Buy or WalMart, we always challenge each other to the video games on display. JT got confused when I kept referring to the drivers as: "Monkey Man","Mushroom Man", and "Princess"... I'm becoming sort of depressed now, after I dropped my life off at the airport... but the flying is getting busier, as I will probably solo next week. Oh, and everybody tell Jessica that I can land now.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love what you have done with the background on your blog. Sounds like you had a very nice Valentine's Day- JT and Mariokart!!!:) Awesome job on your flying and achieving landing!
ReplyDelete